Jake & Cooper’s Bark Park 5k-9 Walk/ Run and 1 Mile Mutt Strutt is an event to benefit Jake & Cooper’s Bark Park while also promoting awareness to mental health and addiction.
The 5K is for runners with and without dogs! Not a runner? Enjoy the 1 Mile Family Mutt Strut! The 5k route will take you on a loop course to Dustin Road and loop by the Library, Cardinal Stritch High School and through the Hallschild Subdivision. The 1 Mile Family Mutt Strut will follow the new developing street across from the YMCA.
Cost: $30 (cool T-Shirt included if you register before April 20.) If you register after April 20 cost is $35. (No t-shirt)
Packet Pick Up: Registration packets can be picked up Saturday, May 6 10am-9pm at Second Sole 4130 Levis Commons Perrysburg, Ohio or on race day Sunday, May 7 at the East YMCA 8am!
- Runners Start: 9:00am
- Walkers Start: 9:30am
National Anthem will be sung by Clay High Schools Macy Strauss!
DJ, food trucks, and prizes for race male & female winners, male & female age group winners, & BEST DRESSED DOG! Stop by the JCBP vendor tent 730am-830am to enter contest! Winner gets a FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP TO THE BARK PARK!
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Leashes should be no more than six feet in length while on the course. For safety reasons, “extend-a-leashes” will NOT be allowed.
- Participating dogs must be currently licensed with proof of Parvo and rabies vaccinations. You do not need to bring proof with you; if an incident occurs, you must be able to produce proof in a reasonable amount of time.
- To keep this event safe for all: Female dogs in heat are not permitted.
- JCBP reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others.
- Please use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pet so that this event will be safe and enjoyable for everyone.
- If you bring a dog(s), please be sure to clean up after them. This is very important for health and safety on the course. Waste disposal cans will be provided. Poo bags will be given to each registrant, but please come prepared and bring some of your own.
Registration for this event can be found at the button below: